Metal compensators and metal bellows
Compensators are generally speaking "elastic" components which are suitable for absorbing pipe expansion and vibrations (eg due to heat, etc.) or for mounting compensation of system components. The design is determined decisively by the pumped medium, pressure, temperature, size and direction of the absorbed strain.
RBS metal compensators or Stainless steel expansion and corrugated hoses or. Metal Bellows are used especially in high pressure applications. We manufacture all shapes and sizes of metal compensators from axial expansion joints with welding ends and flaring to universal joint expansion joints with fixed flanges in various stainless steel qualities.
Depending on the pressure, the stainless steel compensator is constructed with single or multiple walls. The quality is always in the foreground for us.
Of course, we also offer all the necessary accessories such as clamps, blind flanges, backing strips, adhesives, etc.
- pressure resistant
- temperature resistant
- Austenitic stainless steel 1.4571 / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Austenitic stainless steel 1.4541 / X6CrNiTi18-10
- Austenitic stainless steel 1.4301 / X5CrNi18-10
- Austenitic heat-resistant steel 1.4828 / X15CrNiSi20-12
- Austenitic heat-resistant steel 1.4878 / X8CrNiTi18-10
- Structural steel 1.0038 / S235J
- austenitic, high-temperature nickel-iron-chromium solid solution Alloy 800 H / 1.4876H
Typical applications of metal compensators
- Pipeline construction
- Chemical industry
- Iron & steel casting
- Process heat recovery
download installation RBS metal compensators.